Running with endurance the race that is set before me.
Ask Me Anything
Wednesday, 10 July 2013
- I have a husband who loves me fully and completely. He understands the way my spaghetti-brain works better than anyone else I’ve ever known.
- I have a healthy body that allows me to do whatever I put my mind to.
- I have a family full of hilarious and generous people that I legitimately enjoy spending time with.
- I have plentiful food in the kitchen, unlimited access to clean water, and a warm bed to sleep in… and more.
- I believe in a God that is love. I have no reason to be afraid of the future or what is in store for me because of this. His grace and mercy is bigger than all of the troubles I experience.
(I had a bad morning. I was grumpy when I started writing this post. I feel better now. Here’s to having a better afternoon.)
"But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it.”
- agoodwaytobetter likes this
- momentsthatmakeupadullday likes this
- laurworksandwonders likes this
- runwrite likes this
- likeamullet likes this
- whitneyrunson likes this
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- teacheatrepeat likes this
- musingsofaclosetnarcissist likes this
- strengthandlace likes this
- auspiciouspatti likes this
- happyhealthycook likes this
- eclipsenikkie likes this
- fromlazytolively likes this
- beachyrunner likes this
- jennylosesthejiggle likes this
- persevere-and-thrive likes this
- bethanydoeslife likes this
- fitnessnovice likes this
- angeldrinkstea likes this
- barenakedlife likes this
- malloryrunsthis likes this
- karikeepsrunning likes this
- chelsearuns posted this