I asked one of my running coaches for a good stretching routine.
(because I am a bad bad girl and I never stretch properly, under the excuse of not knowing what to do)
She replied with this:
- Mountain pose, to forward bend, to downward facing dog.
- Lift one leg and roll hip open, move into pigeon
- Deep lunge with side stretching reach
- Legs up the wall for muscle rejuvenation (esp. for longer runs)
Errr… Yoga? I have no idea what any of these look like much less how to DO them. Time to go google some yoga videos. Vivian would be so proud ;)
7 Notes/ Hide
- vivialive said: YAY :D
- vivialive likes this
- barenakedlife likes this
- usualchatter said: Actually, it’s probably a good answer because they’re going to be more dynamic stretches and there’s tons of videos and info to watch.
- soulcub likes this
- rubytakescharge said: I have no idea what those are either!!
- rubytakescharge likes this
- chelsearuns posted this